Sunday, June 7, 2009

A new look

Since my focus is really on telling our story in pictures, I have changed things up a bit to really highlight the photos. I like being able to see my favorite people, bigger and better :) smile!!!!

These are just a few from our trip to the park in downtown Oswego this weekend. Nathan, Caleb, the dog (yes, the dog) and I rode our bikes downtown from the house - it's a NICE LONG ride and Daddy met us there with fishing gear. Gracie rode in the "buggy" with Caleb and did great - although she was scared to death. The ducks were the highlight for Caleb and Nathan met up with Brandon and Jordan from T-Force for a fun game of tag. It was a great, dirty, sweaty adventure. :)

I absolutely love this dirty faced smile

I think I just proved to myself that you can get good fast focus with a Canon. In the end, it appears to be me....not the camera. :)


DUCKS!!!!

1 comments:

Laura June 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

LEARNING TO BE REAL

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

2009 LIFE VERSE

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12: 1-3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP